Dr. Mansour & our highly trained team of dental health professionals consider the safety and health of you, your family, and our staff our highest priority.
With the recent developments regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that our office is taking every precaution and practicing the highest level of cleanliness, sanitation, and sterilization. We have always been, and still are, rigorously following and exceeding all infection control, CDC, and OSHA guidelines. As part of our licensure, we have to regularly renew our knowledge of these guidelines.
In light of the current situation, we are redoubling our efforts. We ask that you and your family do not come to the office if you show any signs of illness, have a fever, a cough, or other flu-like symptoms. If you have any symptoms, please call and reschedule.
Be sure to continue to practice good hygiene to aid in preventing the spread of COVID-19 and other respiratory diseases.
- Stay home if you are sick and advise others to do the same.
- Always cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue or sleeve.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and warm water are not available.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (computers, keyboards, desks, phones, etc.)
Dr. Mansoura & your team at Family Laser & Cosmetic Dentistry