On behalf of Dr. Mansour and the team here at Family Laser & Cosmetic Dentistry, we want to share a few updates with you in regard to our new office hours, emergency treatment guidelines and office safety procedures as we await further information on a broader availability of services from Governor Whitmer and the state of Michigan, as well as from the Michigan Dental Association (MDA).
- Our office is reopening for phone calls and emergency treatment ONLY starting Monday, April 27th.
- The new weekly hours will be Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- We will continue to follow this schedule until we are able to open for business regularly.
- For your safety and the safety of our staff, we ARE NOT accepting walk-ins at this time as office protocols have changed to abide by CDC (Center for Disease Control) recommendations.
- We are requesting patients please stay in their vehicles and call the office upon arrival for your scheduled emergency appointments.
- Once directed by our team, patients will enter the office via the door at the rear of the building (north side of the office). This will minimize contact for both patients and staff.
- Only the scheduled patient will be allowed to enter the office for their appointment. Family and/or friends are welcome to wait in their vehicles.
- Prior to the appointment, each patient’s temperature will be taken and they will also be asked several health questions.
- Dr. Mansour has made certain all staff has the proper PPE as directed by the ADA (American Dental Association) and the CDC. As of Friday, May 1st, we will have HEPA13 filters that remove airborne viruses including Coronavirus in each operatory and office space as well as in the reception area/waiting room.
- Daily staffing will be kept to a minimum. Dr. Mansour plus two (2) staff only will be in-office to provide care for individual patient emergency appointments.
Although things may seem a bit different if you need to come in at this time, please know the care you receive will not be. You will still receive the high-quality care and support you have come to expect from our team. We will continue to follow stringent safety and health guidelines and look forward to providing dental services on a more routine basis again in the future. Until that time, continue to brush and floss as directed. If you have any general questions at this time, please feel free to call the office at 248-852-3130 during our new Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m hours.