With the recent lifting of mask and capacity restrictions in the state of Michigan on June 22, 2021, Dr. Mansour and the team at Family Laser & Cosmetic Dentistry would like to thank you for your continued confidence in us as we worked to safely provide for your dental care. Our dentist office in Rochester Hills is now following these recommended COVID-19 safety procedures:
- All patients are directed to mask to your comfort level.
- We encourage the use of hand sanitizer which is available upon entry and exit of the office.
- We request patients call (248) 852-3130 upon arrival for your appointment to minimize traffic in the reception area.
- If there is room available in the waiting room to maintain social distance, you are invited to wait inside for your treatment room to become available. You can also choose to remain in your vehicle and we will call you or come get you when your room is ready.
- A professional sanitization of all doors and door handles, upholstery, walls, floors, and office equipment was conducted throughout our practice.
- The bathroom and patient contact areas are cleaned after each use.
- HEPA medical-grade filters have been placed in each operatory and front desk area, that filter up to 99.97% of particles down to 0.1 microns, which is the size of the Covid-19 virus.
- A-Flexx Hands-free dental device will be available to our hygienists, assisting them when high-volume suctioning is required.
- An Electrolyzed Water System that makes hypochlorous acid has been purchased and will be used in a cold fogger to aid in daily disinfecting and sanitizing.
- Appointment rooms are deep-cleaned and misted with disinfectant after each patient visit.
- All laundry is done in-house.
- Our clinical staff is still required to mask in and near clinical areas.
- We will maintain the front office barriers that have been added to our front desk.
We will continue to monitor Oakland County Health Department and Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA) recommendations for any further COVID-19 safety procedures updates.
Thank you again for your loyalty and support of our family dental practice! We are proud to be your trusted dental care and smile providers. If you have any questions at all, please contact our office at (248) 854-0128. We look forward to seeing you and offering quality professional dental care to you and your family.