A big grin from a friend when you come over for a visit. The passing smile of a stranger on the street as you cross paths. The gap-toothed smile of a young child. Smiles come in many forms and we all could use a lot more of them in our lives. The second week of August is National Smile Week so we thought we’d share some great fun dental jokes with you to maybe add a smile or two to your day!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Dishes. Dishes, who? Dishes how I talk since I lost my teeth
- Why do dentists like potatoes?
- Because they are so filling.
- Did you hear about the dentist who planted a garden?
- A month later he was picking his teeth.
- What do tuba players use to brush their teeth?
- A tuba toothpaste.
- What is the number one reason patients don’t show up for root canals?
- They lose their nerve.
- Why should you be kind to your dentist?
- Because they have fill-ings too.
- Why does the dentist have a TV on the ceiling for patients?
- So they can Netflix and drill.
So whether you laughed or groaned is up to you but we hope you enjoy some genuine smiles this week!