We are so glad to welcome you back to our practice! The safety of our patients is our number one priority. Following the advice of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the American Dental Association (ADA), and the Michigan Dental Association among others, we wanted to share with you some of the new safety procedures and policies we have established.
- We are allowing more time between appointments to manage social distancing between patients.
- We ask patients attend all appointments alone. Please call upon arrival and we will let you know when to enter. If necessary, one caregiver or family member may come in with the patient and must wear a face covering or mask.
- We have designated isolated office entries based on appointment time:
- Treatment Appointments – Back of Office
- Hygiene Appointments – Front of Office
- Staff will meet you at the door upon office entry to take your temperature. You will also be asked a short series of COVID-19 screening questions both when scheduling and arriving for all patient appointments.
- We ask that everyone who enters the office wear a face covering or mask.
- We are encouraging the use of hand sanitizer which is available upon entry and exit of the office.
- All staff, including the front office staff, will be wearing masks.
- Additional front office barriers have been added to our front desk.
- A professional sanitization of all doors and door handles, upholstery, walls, floors, and office equipment was conducted throughout our practice.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines and children’s toys as those items are not easy to clean and disinfect.
- The bathroom and patient contact areas are cleaned after each use.
- HEPA medical-grade filters have been placed in each operatory and front desk area, that filter up to 99.97% of particles down to 0.1 microns, which is the size of the Covid-19 virus.
- A-Flexx Hands-free dental device will be available to our hygienists, assisting them when high-volume suctioning is required.
- An Electrolyzed Water System that makes hypochlorous acid has been purchased and will be used in a cold fogger to aid in daily disinfecting and sanitizing.
- Appointment rooms are deep-cleaned and misted with disinfectant after each patient visit.
- All laundry is done in-house.
We thank you for your patience and continued support during these unprecedented times. If you have any questions about any of the above procedures or an upcoming appointment, please call the office at (248) 852-3130.