Welcoming You Back!
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Procedures To Keep You Safe AND Comfortable
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
What To Expect At Your Next Appointment
Our staff will be working diligently over the next several weeks to reschedule all canceled appointments. When you arrive for your next appointment, you may see some changes since your last visit. We made these changes to help protect you, our patients, and our staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again and have your temperature taken when you arrive in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Only the scheduled patient will be allowed to enter the office for their appointment. Family and/or friends are welcome to wait in their vehicles.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again when we officially re-open on Friday, May 29th, and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 248-852-3130 or visit our website at www.MansourDDS.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr, Mansour & Team